As a sourcing manager for 5 years in this industry, Linda thought the new project about finding a therapeutic massager should be a piece of cake.
But the real experience of last Friday really drove her mad.
After adding the wechat of a vendor.
Vendor: Hello, what type of mini massager do you customize?
- Like this photo: vibrating massager
We have the same style, what’s the material of your photo?
- If you made it before, you should know it.
We have many colors,
Not sure what’s the size you need.
- Is your size 3.9’’?
This is 10cm.
Let me check.
- Cause this is a trial order, only 1Kpcs with printed logo needed, better to be with your available colors.
Let me see, what is 1Kpcs?
All of our packing is customized
- 500pcs could be bespoke?
- 3.9’’, if possible, what’s the area to print the logo?
- How much for 10,000pcs?
- Packing is a white box?
We have too many samples, I’m looking for that item.
Yes, white box.
Other packing is also okay.
- Only white box
Will generate more packing costs.
- How much for the personal massager?
- How much is it?
- Firstly quote 1,000pcs, logo printed on the massager
How much is your size?
- Doesn’t matter, just quote yours.
(Already drove her mad.)
Okay, I have many samples in the showroom, I’d ask the factory chief.
- Needn’t exact same, similar would be fine.
- Could you quote before 12:00am?
- Hurry up.
- Madam, is your quote of scar massager ready?
Wait, the overman is confirming.
Factory chief said we don’t produce the multi speed massager anymore.
Half a day was wasted on this supplier.
But this is not the first time she experienced it, and she’s sure it’s not the last time either…