Did you have questions like:
How to massage scar tissue to break it down?
How to massage a scar after surgery?
When to start scar massage?
Small massager get you covered!
*Designed in Germany
*Born in June 2022
*Assembled in Shenzhen China
*Power: 2 AAA (not included)
Body size: 35.1×30.2×132.5mm 1.3×1.2×5.2’’
Body weight: 75.5g (2.6oz)
8 attachments weight: 25.6g (0.9oz)
- Quality and convenience, in a portable vibrator.
- Ideal for scar massage, desensitization, scar tissue massage, muscle stimulation, oral stimulation, and sensory re-education.
- Three natural heads massage small muscle areas.
- Select the ball, spot or flat disc attachment most appropriate for the area being massaged.
- The cap massages broader muscle areas.
- Compact size for convenient, discrete portability
- Provides versatile, effective massage therapy
- This 5.2″ (13.2cm) long, 2.6oz.(75g) vibrator easily fits in a briefcase or other types of baggage for travel.
- Excellent for home use.
- Made with plastic ABS material.
-The Point-Relief Mini-Massager (8 in 1) is a small but powerful mini scar massager that provides versatile massage therapy to targeted locations. A conveniently compact answer for on-the-go pain relief
-8 massage heads ranging from broad to directly targeted offer multiple massage options for each individual to get the best possible pain relief.
-The gentle 3-speed vibrations soothe pain and tension away.
-Use to break down scar tissue after surgery, reduce your scar’s appearance, and reduce pain
-This scar vibration tool is also useful in relieving the hypersensitivity that is associated with nerve injuries in the hand.
-The compact size makes the vibrating massager for scar tissue convenient to take along anywhere; the mini-massager can fit easily fit in a purse or pocket, and is a discrete answer to on-the-go pain relief.