During his 20 years working career as a therapist, Jim has helped countless patients via body massager.
Massage used to be available only in luxury spas and upscale health clubs.
Today, massage therapy is offered in businesses, clinics, hospitals, and even airports.
But after the pandemic, as you know, it’s not easy to find a “therapeutic massage near me”.
-When do you need a massager
-What is massage
-Benefits of massage
-You need a massager at home
-When do you need a massager
Imagine the following situation:
- Feeling stressed after a whole day’s hard-working;
- Getting headaches from tension;
- Sedentary for most of the day;
- Have poor posture;
- In pain or not have a full range of motion;
- Just started a workout;
- Tight muscle and tendon after a heavy workout;
- Have trouble sleeping;
- Never had a massage before.
They are signs your body gives that you need a massager.
What is massage?
Wonder what is massage and not enjoyed yet?
Massage is a general term for pressing, rubbing, and manipulating your skin, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Massage may range from light stroking to deep pressure. There are many different types of massage, including these common types:
- Swedish massage. This is a gentle form of massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration, and tapping. It helps you feel relaxed and energized.
- Deep massage. This massage technique uses slower, more forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue. It’s commonly used to help with muscle damage from injuries.
- Sports massage. This is similar to Swedish massage, but it’s geared toward people involved in sports activities to help prevent or treat injuries.
- Trigger point massage. This massage focuses on areas of tight muscle fibers that can form in your muscles after injuries or overuse.
Fortunately, these features have been built in an electric massager, a handheld massager can make all of these come true.
Benefits of massage
Massage is normally considered part of integrative medicine although needn’t eat.
Massage rehab is increasingly being offered along with standard treatment for a wide range of medical conditions and situations.
Massage benefits can include:
- Reducing stress and increasing relaxation
- Reducing pain, muscle soreness, and tension
- Improving circulation of blood, energy, and alertness
- Lowering heart rate and blood pressure
- Improving immune function, etc
Some studies have found massage may also be helpful for the following:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Low back pain
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Nerve pain
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain
- Upper back and neck pain
Beyond the benefits for specific conditions massage therapeutic brings, some people enjoy massage because it often produces feelings of caring, comfort, and connection.
You need a body massager at home
Do you know you can enjoy all of these just with a Body Massager?
A handheld back massager can be a powerful tool to help you take charge of your health and wellbeing, whether you have a specific health condition, relaxation or are just looking for another stress reliever.
With the body massager at hand, you can both enjoy self-massage and engage in massage with a partner at home.
Plan to make white label handheld massagers? Drop us an email, our reply will pop up in your inbox in record time.